Thinking that you might be hungry today, we wanted to share a few snacks amigurumi patterns. 🙂 Both burgers and noodles; one of the most popular snacks … You will love it, have fun …
AMIGURUMI BURGER CROCHET FREE PATTERN
A 3.00mm crochet hook or size needed so that no holes
appear in sts through which stuffing may show.
Wool needle for sewing up.
Lincraft siliconised stuffing premium soft fill.
Lincraft wadding (optional).
A stitch marker (optional).
> Free Pattern: Amigurumi Burger (pdf)
AMIGURUMI NOODLES CROCHET FREE PATTERN
• WeCrochet Shine Sport Yarn in White, Serrano, Dandelion, Sweet Potato, and Macaw
• 2.75mm Crochet Hook
• Darning Needle
• Locking Stitch Markers (Optional)
• Light Cardboard or Cardstock
• Polyfil Stuffing or Scrap Yarn
• White Felt
• Red Embroidery Thread (I used DMC 666 Bright Red)
• Fabric Stiffener of your choice. I mixed 1 part white glue to 1 part water to make my own.
• Metal Stick. I used a US size 6 (4mm) knitting needle