• 4 mm hook (or US G/6)
• worsted weight yarn in beige and white and 3 other colors of your choice (for the buttons, bow and sprinkles on top)
• 12 mm safety eyes
• black and pink thread or yarn for the mouth and cheeks
• yarn needle
• stitch marker
The finished size is approximately 20 cm/7.9 inches tall with the suggested hook and yarn.
> Free Pattern: Gingerbread Man
GINGERBREAD MAN BUST
The Gingerbread Man Bust is one of the great patterns in craft designer Dendennis‘s Winter Bust Collection characters. It’s an easy mold to make. Enjoy!
> Free Pattern: Gingerbread Man Bust
GINGERBREAD MAN COOKIES
1. Paintbox Simply DK – vanilla cream ( 107 )- main body and hands
2. Paintbox Simply DK– white – frosting on head
3. Paintbox Simply DK– red – rose red (113)- cherry on top
4. Paintbox Simply DK– light brown/brown – cherry handle
5. Crochet hook size – 3,5mm – US crochet hook size – E
6. Safety eyes – 12mm – black or you can use different color depends on you
7. Poly fiber fill for stuffing
8. Tapestry needle
10. Buttons for decoration- I used 2 buttons.
The doll is made of flat pieces that we will join with single crochet stitch later. Jingle the elf is made of 6 pieces.